Vinyl & Safety Flooring
Vinyl is the perfect modern flooring product. Widely used across domestic and commercial environments in kitchens, bathrooms, laundries and entrance spaces, vinyl is a lasting, affordable and attractive flooring solution.
These resilient and impervious products come in a great variety of formats. From solid colours, marbling and speckles, through linear styles, to designs which imitate nature, or carry photographic images.
In critical environments, where resistance to bacteria, and ease of maintenance are pre-requisites vinyl sheet products are ideal. We have a wide range of Vinyl & Safety Flooring available, from the best known manufacturers in the trade.
Floors, walls and, even ceilings, can be covered with smooth or slip resistant vinyl sheet, which is finished with thermo-welded seams. Let our experienced Flooring Specialist guide you through the options. We have up to date knowledge of the, current, advice from the HSE, on the requirement for slip resistant flooring, in Public environments.
Many products come with inbuilt, or applied, anti-soiling treatments, and some are also anti-static, or static conductive.
Many vinyl flooring products include a clear, protective coating of urethane. This serves to prevent wearing of the printed image underneath. These layers are then fused to a backing of vinyl material.
The combination of materials in the top layer will determine its enduring appearance, and the floor backing will determine its durability. Domestic Vinyl flooring is generally available in 2m, 3m or 4m wide rolled sheets and non- slip safety flooring comes in 2m wide sheet. Alternatively vinyl tiles can be used.
Why choose Vinyl?
- is available in vibrant, contemporary patterns, classic designs to suit the style of your home or business.
- is hardwearing, scratch-resistant, warm and quiet underfoot making it the perfect choice for high traffic environments.
- has a pore-free surface, so it is easy to keep clean, and allows for high levels of slip resistance, safety and hygiene.
- floors are low maintenance, need no polishing or treating, and are fire resistant.
- is also easy to join separate sheets of vinyl together by welding which prevents water or moisture from seeping through gaps.
- floor coverings suit anyone who wants hassle free and low maintenance flooring.
Bourne 2 Lay Floors supplies the following types of Vinyl :
Cushion Lino, Polyflor, Tarkett, Armstrong & Altro including Altro white rock PVCU Sheet (An economical, standard grade sheet for general purpose use. Ideal for applications requiring an hygienic, easy to maintain, almost maintenance free wall finish, which conforms to EU hygiene requirements.)