The feeling of carpet underfoot is luxurious. Nothing feels better and more comfortable on your floors than beautiful, well made carpets. During colder months your carpet will help as a barrier against the elements and add an element of warmth to your property. Carpet reduces noise in homes with children, busy businesses and where stereos, televisions, computers and appliances are being used. Carpet can add a measure of safety on stairways and slippery hardwood floors.
Do I need underlay?
It is recommended you have underlay it:
- protects your carpet from premature wear
- improves the feel of the carpet underfoot
- helps to soundproof a room
- provides extra insulation against heat loss
- helps protect carpet backing from damage by defects in the sub flooring acting as a barrier against harmful moisture, dust and grit.
Bourne 2 Lay Floors supplies the following types of Carpet : All Ranges of Domestic Carpets, Fiber Bonded Sheet for commercial flooring, Broad Loom. And all underlay options.