There are carpet tiles that are designed to cope with harsh environments such as schools and workshops with dirt barrier tiles for entrances. There are different types of carpet tiles for every type of installation.
Cut pile ranges that look great in Boardrooms and executive offices to the home that look fantastic in bedrooms, bathrooms lounges and conservatories, bringing warmth with a full range of styles and colours.
Loop pile ranges are perfect for the commercial office space but can also be used in kitchens and bedrooms.
Why choose carpet tiles?
- are more economical as there is less waste, than with traditional carpet
- can be rotated to avoid areas of excessive wear and can be replaced altogether if damaged without the need to replace the whole floor.
- have very good insulation properties
- are easy to fit and clean.
- Are given long guarantees by leading manufacturers
Bourne 2 Lay Floors supplies the following types of Carpet Tiles: Gradus, Heckmondwike F.B, Interface, Burmutex, CFS, Desso and many more.